All Topics / General Property / Torrens Title

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of barney2803barney2803
    Participant
    @barney2803

I want to make my development into torrens titled blocks, but i am unsure of the exact requirments and council regulations and my surveyor is onto it.  However I know that councils change and therefore the regulations change, but can anyone shed light on the general procedure here?

I have beentold that Murray Bridge council in SA will accept no less than 12m roads in a torrens titled area, (word of mouth) however in heaps and heaps of areas of Adelaide, where there are heaps and heaps of blocks/houses (and not highdensity), the roads are only 7.5m. This doesnt seem to make sense. Any advice here?

Also, can anyone give me some pros/cons of putting a road in that is bitumen vs paving apart from cost which will only end up being $5 a m2.

Profile photo of Tysonboss1Tysonboss1
    Participant
    @tysonboss1

The best place for search for infomation is the council website or talk to a town planner. you should be able to make an appiontment to meet with one, which is an absouloute must,

from the council website down load every bit infomation you can, on subdivision, zoning and you'll need to look at things like Tree management also,

I think a few paved section in a street can look quite nice and may increase streets appeal, But I wouldn't pave the whole street.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.