All Topics / Help Needed! / Community Title Requirements- Adelaide

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of MooseheadMoosehead
    @moosehead

Hi Everyone

I am considering purchasing a block of 6 units on one title in metro adelaide with the intent of gaining separate titles for each one.

Can anyone let me know where I can find a document that sets out the requirements, costs, likely processing time etc?  I'm familiar with development plan for the local area but I couldn't find any guidance on this issue in there. 

Anyone with experience in this kind of project able to share lessons learnt?  (feel free to pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting here)

Long story short is that it's a neat old two storey building about 5 km from the city, tidy but could use some updating.  I figure with a modest renovation and separate titles we could make a healthy profit, perhaps keep some long term.  Although it has been hard to find comparable sales to base our estimates on for renovated units, not many on the market it seems.

Anyway I await your considered responses.
    Cheers

Profile photo of barney2803barney2803
    Participant
    @barney2803

I suggest contacting Steed and Phol surveyors in Norwood, speak to Mark Goedecke. I am using him for a development in Murray Bridge of 16 houses. He seems to be very reliable and thorough!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.