All Topics / Creative Investing / FREE Vendor Finance Calculator

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tim HartTim Hart
    @tim-hart

The Vendor Finance Calculator is now online!

The Vendor Finance Calculator (VFC) is a web based programme that does all the number crunching for all your vendor finance real estate deals, qualifies your buyers for you, and gives you a complete summary of your business. This programme was originally a small, simple excel spreadsheet created by a Vendor Finance Investor to help him run his Vendor Finance business more efficiently. The Calculator has since then evolved and become much more powerful while remaining highly accurate.

The Vendor Finance Calculator is not yet 100% complete and for the final stage of its development I require your help. I need people to help test the website for me and give me feedback. I would like to invite you to register FREE of charge to use the Vendor Finance Calculator as part of a group of testers. All I ask is that you provide me feedback.

My vision for the Vendor Finance Calculator is for it to be used by every vendor finance investor in Australia. The only way it is going to achieve that is if it adds significant value to your business, saves you time and is easy to use. So please tell me how I can make this the best vendor finance resource in Australia.

Please go to http://www.vendorfinancecalculator.com and register for FREE access to the site. Then please test the calculator with real deals and real figures and let me know your comments.

Tim Hart

P.S. Thank you for your help. I hope we can make the Vendor Finance Calculator a valuable tool for your business.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.