All Topics / Finance / Investors Direct Mortgage Brokers

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Hi has anyone used these brokers? are they good as they say they are?  Having trouble finding a mortgage broker who really understand property investment and the strategies.  I always get told the basics of what i already know never get give a correct strategy to follow to build up portfolio quickly.

any one help?

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Where are you located?  I might be able to suggest a broker who knows investing inside and out.

Cheers,

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I find that hard to believe.

Not all brokers are wet behind the ears.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Sorry Richard did not mean to offend the good brokers.   I am in Perth thanks Simon.

Profile photo of MooseheadMoosehead
    @moosehead

I am getting my next loan with Investors Direct and have found them quite good so far.  The consultant I talk to has a large portfolio herself and has recommended a strategy for me to do the same myself.  No complaints so far.

And certainly better than going to the banks yourself, won't be doing that again!

Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Hi Moosehead did you get a name of the consultant at investors direct who will be helping you?  I to wan to talk to someone who has a lot to offer.

Profile photo of kaushal1kaushal1
    @kaushal1

if vu wish to select the right mortgage broker then u should take suggestion from ur friends and relatives. Secondly u should visit many brokers. U can also inquire about brokers from his previous clients. U should select a broker who should be able to answer ur all queries and who should be aware of latest trends in the market.Above all he should be able to tell u about best suitable mortgage option for u.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.