All Topics / Forum Frolic / QLD: Sunny one day & freezing the next!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Any other Queenslanders out there freezing lately? 

It was -5 in my kitchen this morning!!  Needless to say I put on the heater and jumped back into bed.  I think I've just added to the hole in the ozone layer……

Profile photo of annianni
    Participant
    @anni

Can't wait to get back to beautiful BrisVegas!!!! 6 weeks & counting….

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Hi Anni,

Where abouts are you?
    Things seemed to have warmed up a little now, but still a few frosts around.

Participant
    @anni

Perth for past 2 years – heading back to Brisbane in coming weeks.  Will have to get used to sunny days again (& no rain…)
    A.

Profile photo of MillyMilly
    @milly

NOw Amanda, you WILL live in Ipswich. Tho if you are talking about those nasty windy days they were truly  awful. I guess it is almost Ekka time.

Participant
    @amandabs

As you know Milly Ipswich is THE place to live, work and invest !!

Anni, Glad to hear that you're coming back to the best side of Aus. 

Participant
    @anni

Oh, the Ekka!!!  We'll just miss that  –   It is soooo much fun – but yes, cold windy days means the Ekka is on it's way to Brissy – what is it this year – a flying pig or something even stranger???

Profile photo of millionsmillions
    Participant
    @millions

I forgot about the Ekka, I'm heading to Bris from Perth for the last 2 weeks of August.  If you mention Ekka or Exhibition in Perth they say, "What are you talking about?"  In Perth it is called, "The Royal Show".  My sister tells me Bris is having the coldest temperatures in years – Last time I visited Bris it was having hotest summers.  Global warming and cooling!!!  I'm trying to save the trees!!!  And I gave to agree Ipswich is known as having extreme temperatures.  I miss Brissy and will be spending a few days in Byron Bay.   (I'll pack some warm jackets).  Maybe we can catch up Amanda, Linda

Participant
    @amandabs

Sounds great Linda, luv to meet for lunch.  Drop me an email closer to the time!  How was the book?

Profile photo of millionsmillions
    Participant
    @millions

Hi Amanda, that will be great.  I'll send you an email mid August.  I've only read a couple of chapters so far.  I skipped to the "Deal Time" chapter and got very excited and motivated.   All of my spare time lately has been used for researching properties all over Aus (Bris, Gold Coast, Melb, NSW, and parts of WA) for my next property purchase.  I'm planning on reading the rest during my 5 hour flight..   Regards, Linda

Profile photo of raingrassraingrass
    @raingrass

Sounds very great .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.