All Topics / Finance / Mortgage brokers in Perth

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of sumnerstephensumnerstephen
    Participant
    @sumnerstephen

Can anyone recommend a good broker in Perth, please?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Must admit i am not aware of any but this day with the electronic age location is certainly not as important as it used to be.

I have clients all over the world let alone Australia and very few of them i have actually met up with.
    Sure it is nice to sit down with someone over a cup of coffee now and again but sometimes life is too busy for that and the client just wants the deal structured properly and financed.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Tatts_83Tatts_83
    @tatts_83

I went through a company called financecorp, don't have the details on me as i am currently away but they were prettty good. i didn't end up getting my loan with them as a went overseas and left the loan details to be organised by my mum who was in victoria living near the property so it was easier for her to do it locally.
    I have a mate who reccomended them after he used them.
    He recently had issues with a payment not being made by his bank providing the finance to the company that was building his property. The bank hadn't made the payments and the company building the property was going to charge him a fee for the interest on the payment not recieved. he talked to financecorp and they paid the bill and then were going to chase up the payment from the bank.
    Seemed to offer a good customer service, both my friend and i went through a lady called Tracey who worked at the branch near fremantle. not exactly sure of the suburb, como maybe?
    Good luck with finding someone
    Tatts :-)

Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Try Investors Direct in Perth
    PERTH
    Unit 91, 215 Stirling Street
    Northbridge
    WA 6003
    Ph 08 9328 8877
    Fax 08 9328 6777
    Email [email protected]

Profile photo of annianni
    Participant
    @anni

Wizard in Maddington Ph: 94930000.
    We were looking at our options re investment loans & met with Damon from the Wizard office in Maddington – came to our home & spent over an hour & half of his time going through options & strategies – to assist us to better understand our options, even though he knew we were likely to not be getting a loan with him (or any other lender) at that point. 
    Anni

Profile photo of bennycbennyc
    Participant
    @bennyc

I can highly recommend Damian Arts at Loanscan. Have used him three times and he has not let me down yet. Most importantly he is always on call to run some figures and help me put together finance if I have an idea on the go. He loves his work, and It's his own business (formally worked for mortgage choice) so he works hard for you. It feels like he is my own finance guy, and I try to reward him through on-business.

I have had bad experiences with Mortgage broking franchisees in the past, where I almost had to educate the broker about the loans available and how best to structure it (and they still stuffed it up!). It seems anyone can buy into a mortgage broking franchise these days and the  headache an inexperienced b******t artist can cause you when it gets down to the wire for finance approval and settlement is unfathomable.

cheers, BC

Profile photo of sumnerstephensumnerstephen
    Participant
    @sumnerstephen

Wow, thanks for the great response everyone. Much appreciated.

Profile photo of jsandsojsandso
    @jsandso

This thread is already a bit dated and I'm wondering if the above recommendations are still valid or if anyone can recommend a good mortgage broker in Perth. My current one is a bit of a disappointment  in regards to knowledge.

cheers

Juergen

Participant
    @qlds007

Juergen

Why not post some questions on here and we can all respond.

Profile photo of jsandsojsandso
    @jsandso

Richard

I'm in the middle of breaking up with my girlfriend. We own a couple of investment properties together and I need to find out if I can borrow enough to get the properties into name and buy my self a new place. But call me old fashioned I do not really want to discuss this issue here in public, I'd prefer to sit face to face.

Juergen

Participant
    @qlds007

Juergen

Thats totally understandable.

Sorry to hear about the situation.

Profile photo of NicknNickn
    @nickn

Juergen

If you havent already done something I would be happy to discuss your situation obligation free.

Nick Noble
    [email protected]
    0417 184 322

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.