Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of DraconisVDraconisV
    Participant
    @draconisv

Wraps can achieve positive cashflow. Have you considered them, Steve McKnight did tonnes of them. In my calculations my first IP can acheive "atleast" $150 per week cashflow positive with only 20K put down on a 200K house. After my renos and a decent price margin and a 2% interest margin.

My calculations read $180 per week but I dropped em, because of my inexperience.

Look at wraps they can get you +CF with a 10% deposit, a 5% deposit. You don't need a 50% deposit to get CF+.

Be creative.

Kind Regards,
    Christopher Fife.

Profile photo of bennidobennido
    Participant
    @bennido
    oneiricer wrote:
    I was trying to imply that it is not 'sustainable' which is to say, there is an extent to which you can depreciate properties, correct?

the idea is by the time you reach that "extent", you would have paid down enough of the mortgage or rents would have gone up by then resulting in the property being CF+ all on its own w/o depreciation .. :)

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

37 properties … buy low sell high … buy some one else's problem … look for bad luck and turn it around … buy near cbd only and or top 7 best suburbs … one bedroom units in SYD Eastern suburbs … build duplexes sell one keep one … develop land into res a lots … lots of other strategies …

D

Profile photo of DraconisVDraconisV
    Participant
    @draconisv
    wealth4life.com wrote:
    build duplexes sell one keep one … lots of other strategies …

I've never heard of that, build a duplex, sell one and keep the other one as a rental. Your mortgage will drop so much with the sale of one and you should get CF+.  Hmm, and if you build you can also get the advantage of depreciation to the max.

I'll have to research this, building eh.

Ah, also you could mix it up a bit and mix strategies together, e.g. build a duplex and sell one then wrap the other one.
    So much you can do with property investing. Shares, boring, the praying investment. Property, the proactive, exciting investment and wealth building investment.

Chris.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.