All Topics / Creative Investing / Anyone want to do a JV in Adelaide?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RealEstateQueenRealEstateQueen
    @realestatequeen

Anyone interested in doing a joint venture agreement?

If anyone has been paying attention to the Adelaide market, it has been ridiculous, went to an auction this morning where bidding started at 250k, sold for 376k! In fact I went to an auction a few weeks ago where it started at 220k, sold for 290k, and I thought that was expensive!!

Anyway, as it stands, these prices are pushing me to my limits, I am only interested in subdivisions, and it seems others are too, and the way these prices are happening, it takes away all my profit! So i am seeking a partner to do a joint venture, in which we can combine our funds, to be able to purchase and chop up, and make a nice healthy profit at the end.
    I am an active investor, and have been involved for some time, and I am looking for someone else who is ready to act now, it doesnt matter if you dont have the experience, I do, I just want someone serious. I had an agreement with someone in place, and they pulled out at the last minute. Not only does it waste everyones time, it can be expensive setting up these agreements with lawyers, and so if you are serious and ready to get into the Adelaide market and make some money, email me.

For anyone interested, please contact me for more information.

Profile photo of whyallawhyalla
    @whyalla

Hello Real Estate Queen,
    I also went to an auction today, the 3 br house was on a 1100m corner block in Prospect, ideal for 3 houses, bidding started a $500K and finished at $830 or $840K.  I thought it might go for around $550K.  Lots of people at the auction, many gasping at how high it was going.  Adelaide is heating up. 

Cheers

Profile photo of ElseElse
    @else

Wish you were in sydney!  I'm inexperienced but keen, though i probably wouldn't feel comfortable dealing long distance with someone.  Sydney prices have been a bit crazy too at most of the auctions i've been to.

Profile photo of sapphire101sapphire101
    Participant
    @sapphire101

Hi

I am in Adelaide this weekend – Friday 17th Aug –  5pm till Sunday about 12. (Live in Melb) I would like to meet up to discuss. Please get back to me asap on 0410 638657 or email [email protected]

Regards
    Ian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.