Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Tysonboss1Tysonboss1
    Participant
    @tysonboss1

Does anyone know where I can find definitions of Zoning codes, I have search this particler councils web site to no avail,

eg; What excactly does Residential 2A mean,

Profile photo of Jon ChownJon Chown
    @jon-chown

Hi Tysonboss1,
    Exactly where are you?   I beleive that City Councils around Aust may have different codes.   Can't say that I have heard of Res 2A.   In Brisbane ours used to be Res A and Res B3, B4, B5 and so on (B3 being townhouses and B4 being Units to 3 stories) all of this was changed in the late 90's and they are now classified as LMR (low to medium density)  Res (residential only).

Have you tried sending an email to the Councils Town Planning department asking for a clarification,

Jon

Profile photo of Tysonboss1Tysonboss1
    Participant
    @tysonboss1

Yeah I am sending an email today,

I am actually investing around the Central coast nsw at the moment, However I do have a couple a properties up in Brizzy, Whats your feeling on the market up there at the moment. 

Profile photo of Jon ChownJon Chown
    @jon-chown

Hi Tysonboss1,
    I believe that the market in Brisbane will stay firm for some time yet.   The reasons are as follows:-
         1.   Very low new or second hand stock availability.
         2.   Very high demand and high attendance at OFI's
         3.   Virtually no future development in the pipeline, and that that has started is being sold off the plan very quickly
         4.   We still have the largest population growth in the SE corner
         5.   Rent rates are continually rising and are nearing the 5% mark (where they should be)
         6.   Investors have confidence and are adding to the demand.

Will there be a correction?   Only for those who over extend, the haves will get more and the have nots will have to go without.
    From my experience in Property sales since 1977, I have only seen tthree hiccups.   The one we had to have in the mid 80's and a small one which only lasted for about 6months in the mid 90's and 2003/4 from which we have well and truly recovered and surpassed.

Jon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.