All Topics / Heads Up! / Dean Parker – Renovation Toolbox

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of wehtam2002wehtam2002
    @wehtam2002

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has purchased the 'Renovation Toolbox'?  I am considering buying it in order to learn the game of renovation as a start to my property investment journey.  Any feedback about the content and value of the information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Profile photo of sumnerstephensumnerstephen
    Participant
    @sumnerstephen

My partner and i bought it after actually meeting Dean at the ast seminar in Melbourne and we have found it very useful. We are also just starting off in the reno game and the info in this pack has given us the confidence to really get going. The pack consists of dvds, case studies and spreadsheet, etc. Well worth the money. 

Profile photo of wehtam2002wehtam2002
    @wehtam2002

Thanks for the info

Profile photo of roslynnchalwell@yahoo.com[email protected]
    @roslynnchalwell-yahoo.com

I have also purchased the Reno Tool kit and it is well worth the money.  Have just used it on a property we bought to reno, sub-devide, build and sell.   

Profile photo of lbglenlbglen
    Participant
    @lbglen

Does anyone know where I can still buy this toolkit? Or does anyone have one to sell?

Profile photo of StellabeelayStellabeelay
    @stellabeelay

I find Dean Parkers Toolbox is excellent especially for starters. Its time now for me to offload still in very good condition. If you are still interested please ring me on 0406970368

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.