Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of EznEzn
    @ezn

I have been searching the intenet for some time now and i cant find anything to relate to what i want to know. I was wondering how much people are paying for a town house to be construced. Obviously they are cheaper then houses but how much do you typically pay for a 4bed 2 bath townhouse to be constructed. Does anyone know of any website that may be able to help me out. There doesnt seem to be price lists or anything like that which you get for houses.

Cheers

Profile photo of loccolocco
    @locco

hello Ezn,

I don't know of a website as such but the best way to get a price is to speak directly to a Registered Builder and have him give you a price. Where abouts are you looking to build???

Cheers
    luke

Profile photo of Jon ChownJon Chown
    @jon-chown

Hi Ezn,

I'm not sure why you would want to build a 4 bedroom however in Brisbane, a typical 110m2 3 bedroom 2 bathroom Townhouse would be around $200,000 to construct.

Jon

Profile photo of simplesimple
    Participant
    @simple

Some one, please get spammers out of this forum !

@jon-chown

What ever for, they may just know more than you and you might learn from them – if you dare to listen.

Jon

Profile photo of arandompersonarandomperson
    Participant
    @arandomperson

Yeah that was a short, relevant answer to the question from someone with  knowledge in the field, not spam in my opinion (and I spend a lot of time fighting spam!).

Profile photo of NATS12NATS12
    @nats12

are you serious $200k for 110sqm!!!!  no way.

we're building a 200+sqm townhouse – single level not double, but 3 BR + study plus 2 living areas for well and truly under $200k.

@jon-chown

Nats12,

we're building a 200+sqm townhouse – single level not double, but 3 BR + study plus 2 living areas for well and truly under $200k.

I should hope so, single story is so much cheaper to build.   I stand by my estimate of $200K , have just done it, but hey what do I know?

Jon

Profile photo of RenomartRenomart
    @renomart
    simple wrote:

Ezn has simply asked a question specifically relating to building and he got 2 responses from builders. How good is that! If I were to answer a question regarding kitchens would I be labelled a spammer too?

@jon-chown

Hi Renomart, I notice that (like me) you are new to the Forum and already noticing that there a few contributors who seem to think that everyone in business is a rip off merchant and knows nothing.   Please ignore them and continue to contribute, if I wanted information on Kitchens I would much preferr to hear it from someone in the game than a know all with no experience.

Jon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.