All Topics / General Property / Kambalda cash flow +ive

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Mikey PMikey P
    Participant
    @mikey-p

G'day
    Just an update again on Kambalda.
    Prices are moving rapidly again check it out on realestate.com.
    Mincor are employing 77 people currently, consolidated minerals, sally malay, goldfields st ives and avoca are all expanding at a huge rate of knots. Companies are just about to realise how much it costs to replace housing in this part of the world as more houses are due to be built. There are a few opportunities still available in the local market…but I dare say they will be gone in a few days.
    I am not endorsing Kambalda but I am still buying there myself and have been for two years. Checkout asx.com for the above companies movements. Good luck.
    Regards
    Mikey P

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

This is all good news as well for all of us in Kalgoorlie I'm sure.
    My properties there have doubled in value in 4 years, rents are going up too.
    Woohoo!

Profile photo of Mikey PMikey P
    Participant
    @mikey-p

Hey LA Aussie
    If you're in Kal and investing you must have made multi millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good on ya! The good thing is it's only just started. My brother-in-law is in the know as he runs the HR department in one of the "richest and biggest miners" in the goldfields, that's where i get my info from. If we were dealing in shares the word "insider trading" might pop up, however Real Estate doesn't suffer in the same vain (thank goodness). Ya gotta be in it to win it! In 3 months time no doubt people will be saying gee's I read something about that place on a web site. I am not endorsing Kambalda but I am investing there currently and making $$$$$'s
    Mikey p

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.