All Topics / Heads Up! / How do I find more Cash flow buyers for properties

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of tbone10tbone10
    @tbone10

I have cash flow properties 30-50 cents on the dollar that I need to sell and I am not sure how to find a good source of cash flow buyers.  If you have a good system for locating these types of buyers or you have a network of buyers, please reply to this posting and help me with this delema. 
     The reason that I have this problem is because I have a stream of investment properites for 30-50 cents on the dollar, and I don't have enough buyers to purchase these properties.  If you are interested in some of these properties go to my website at http://www.hothomes4less.com.  Or if you have any suggestions to my problem reply to this posting

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Are they in Australia?

Profile photo of DaviddanaeDaviddanae
    @daviddanae

Xenia,
    Looking at the link, i wouldn't think so.

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

It amazes me why people would want to sell properties for "pennies on the dollar" as they say over here.
    If I had access to that many cheap properties I would be buying them myself, then selling them at somewhere near normal value and keep the money for myself, or simply get them revalued and use the equity ot buy more.
    My guess is that they are not that cheap to begin with.
    I suppose I should look at the link to find out, but (sigh) I think I'll be wasting my time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.