All Topics / Help Needed! / need advice…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of andrewkandrewk
    Participant
    @andrewk

hi..

i need advice from you guys as property gurus, i lived in sydney, i have a unit being rent out in inner west of sydney for about $400 per week and i buy this unit without mortgage. and i think it value around $400,000 now. I am trying to go into property business but i don't know where to start, what do you guys think i should do ?, do i take a home loan to buy another property?, any advice ?….
    thank you
    Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi

I'd suggest you read all three of Steve's books with a commitment not to do anything until you've read all three.  Then make a plan and from there on I'm sure you do well.  In fact, you already have already done well, i.e. your first investment property (IP) is fully paid for, so you'll do even better ;-)

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of andrewkandrewk
    Participant
    @andrewk
    hi paul..
    thank 's for the advice…i will try to read all 3 steve's books…
    thank you
    andrew
    PaulDobson wrote:
    Hi

I'd suggest you read all three of Steve's books with a commitment not to do anything until you've read all three.  Then make a plan and from there on I'm sure you do well.  In fact, you already have already done well, i.e. your first investment property (IP) is fully paid for, so you'll do even better ;-)

Cheers,  Paul

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57

That should keep you busy for a while happy reading!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.