All Topics / General Property / How many IPs do you have?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Profile photo of NucopiaNucopia
    @nucopia

properties
    1st purchased april 04 W.A @ $54,000rents @$150 p.w
    2nd purchased april 04 W.A @ $66,000 rents @$160p.w
    3rd purchased  april 05 W.A @$22,000 1,200m2 vacant block with water electric and sewer connected
      (I have council approval to put up duplex/Town houses) hope to start on this one in early 08 with 2  detached dwellings
    4th purchase 8th june07 N.S.W @$100,000 rents @ $150 p.w
    5th settles Aug 07 N.S.W @ 95,000 has tenant in place on long lease @ $130 p.w 

(all of the  above includes settlement costs)

Profile photo of gordymcgordymc
    @gordymc

Hi all,

W.A here…

PPOR bought in 97 $108k + $50k (equity draw down) = $158k.                                     val $410k
    IP1 building in brand new estate, soon to be completed cost $485k (inc settlmnt).  current median val $527k

Ta,
    Gordymc

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

37 at the moment …

D

Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76
    wealth4life.com wrote:
    37 at the moment …

D

CRAP. Is that how many IP,s you have or how much money you have in your wallet. Well done.

Profile photo of masterblue66masterblue66
    @masterblue66

Just attended Steve McNight's advanced 2 day seminar in Sydney, excellent value, got some amazing ideas that will accelerate my growth in commercial and also residential deals, met some like minded people and had a great time. If you are ready for the next level in making serious money and doing better deals go check it out.

@wealth4life.com

Hey Devo76 or should i say … no not at the moment,

Any way you grubby disgusting little man or who ever you are CRAP on you … why are you on this site attacking people for achieving their goals … I/we have been investing for over 25 years how about you big boy or are you a dreamer still living with mummy … go away we don't need people like you here and if you want the challenge I can prove my assets but lets have a wager first if you're man enough …

D

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

Devo,
    you're outta line. Instead of saying CRAP, you should be asking; "how did you do it and can you help me do it?"
    I know a guy in L.A who owns 30 apartment buildings. He employs 2 full-time realtors just to look for properties for him.
    Just because you haven't done it doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

@devo76
    L.A Aussie wrote:
    Devo,
    you're outta line. Instead of saying CRAP, you should be asking; "how did you do it and can you help me do it?"
    I know a guy in L.A who owns 30 apartment buildings. He employs 2 full-time realtors just to look for properties for him.
    Just because you haven't done it doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

Hang on hang on hang on.You have both taken what i have said the wrong way. CRAP as in HOLEY CRAP !!! was ment to be my response as i am shocked and amazed at someone building a portfolio that size. I was not referring to you being full of crap. I believe what you have stated thats why i said well done.I apoligise and i hope you believe me when i say i didnt mean to offend. I am genuinely impressed.Like many have said before. A forum can not put across all points clearly sometimes as clearly my points were taken the wrong way.

@devo76
    wealth4life.com wrote:

Any way you grubby disgusting little man or who ever you are CRAP on you … why are you on this site attacking people for achieving their goals … I/we have been investing for over 25 years how about you big boy or are you a dreamer still living with mummy … go away we don't need people like you here and if you want the challenge I can prove my assets but lets have a wager first if you're man enough …

D
    OOPs probably should have quoted you as my apoligy is directed at you. I hope you believe i never meant to offend. I was truly impressed with your portfolio.
    PS I have 1 IP and that happens to match about how many dollars i currently have in my wallet..Im a long way of reaching the heights you have reached. All the best. Steve

@devo76
    wealth4life.com wrote:

D
    OOPs probably should have quoted you as my apoligy is directed at you. I hope you believe i never meant to offend. I was truly impressed with your portfolio.
    PS I have 1 IP and that happens to match about how many dollars i currently have in my wallet..Im a long way of reaching the heights you have reached. All the best. Steve

@wealth4life.com

Thank you devo i alwys give people one chance … lets move on

D

Profile photo of runinnivruninniv
    @runinniv

1st IP purchased for $300K 2 years ago.  rented for $800/week, valued at $360K
    2nd IP purched for $270K 5 months ago rents for $320/week, valued at $350K
    3rd IP purchased for $220K 5 months ago – halfs with sister in law and rents for $400/week (doubt value has raised?). 

Shareholder in consortium (talked my family into investing 'safely'; we purchased a duplex for 700K, rents for $1380/ week 

What is a PPOR? – sorry, new at this.  My guess is own home? if so, we rent. 
    Enjoyed reading everyones story. 

Profile photo of seer76seer76
    @seer76

Hi all..thought I would add my 5c worth…..

1.   Rockhampton – 140K – Feb 2005 – value now 350K
    2.   Rockhampton – 200K – August 2006 – value now 300K
    3.  Acton, Burnie, Tasmania – 175K – Mar 2007 – value now?

All going preety good

Profile photo of seer76seer76
    @seer76

oh rents on these…

$140K – $300w
    $200K – 265pw
    175K – $220pw

Cheers!

Profile photo of Mikey PMikey P
    Participant
    @mikey-p

Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love it……
    Keep going it's very inspirational. It's great to see we are all on the way to the top.
    Cheers
    Mikey P

Profile photo of Chris-SydChris-Syd
    Participant
    @chris-syd
    runinniv wrote:

What is a PPOR? – sorry, new at this.  My guess is own home? if so, we rent. 

PPOR = Principal Place of Residence. This is your own home.

PPOR 500k (Sydney 1999) owe 180k
    1st IP 290k (Sydney 2002) owe 321k   (Bought in Sydney at height of boom)
    2nd IP 350k (Cairns 2006) owe 300k

LVR 1140k owe 801k =  70%

Profile photo of runinnivruninniv
    @runinniv

Thanks Chris-Syd,

While you are at it, what is a IMHO & LVR? 

Is there a posting somewhere, where I am supposed to have picked up on the shorthand?

Profile photo of DraconisVDraconisV
    Participant
    @draconisv

IMHO stands for 'in my humble opinion'

and LVR is loan to Value Ratio.
    e.g. You own a $1 Million property and you have a loan of 800K with it, so your loan to value ratio is 800,000/1,000,000. (or 80%).

Chris. 

Profile photo of attrillattrill
    Participant
    @attrill

This has been a great topic. How about a post from Steve McKnight?

Me

PPOR Bought $465 Value $900
    IP Bought $110 Value $400
    IP Bought $103 Value $280
    IP Bought $310 Value $600

Pretty much cash positive now..

Profile photo of Boshy888Boshy888
    Participant
    @boshy888

Wow, I am so impressed with all your posts.  Mine is humble by comparison – just starting to get into the game.

PPOR $345K owe $105K
    IP $230K – Just purchased – went for capital value – rents $200 pw

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.