All Topics / Overseas Deals / Indian properties

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of bdang007bdang007
    Participant
    @bdang007

Hello all,
    Does anyone know of any companies that deal with buying properties in India? There has been huge growths in Indian properties (my friend is indian and has purchased a home there some years back, it has now times 10-15). I believe it will continue to rise for the next few years, but I am having trouble looking for a way for me to purchase a property in India without having an indian citizenship. Thanks,

Profile photo of raguraamraguraam
    @raguraam

I am interested in this as well.Please let me know if you find anything.

Profile photo of eterniteternit
    @eternit

I am interested in this too. I have heard prices have dropped there due to high interest rates at the moment. Could be a great time to buy there….

@raguraam

I am an Indian myself and find it impossible to find a positive cash flow property. The mortgage payments are typically 3+ times the rent that you could collect(even after 20% downpayment). May be Indian market is different and need to be looked at from a different perspective. I was basically applying the logic and filters that one would normally apply for US rental investment properties. I hope I can find some insight or guidance in this forum.

@eternit

You find it impossible to find a property in +ve cashflow in US or Australia?

I have a lot of family in New Delhi and would be interested in investing around the new delhi area.

@raguraam

I meant I find it impossible to find a +ve cashflow in India.

@eternit

Investing in India is not so much for te cash flow I dont think. Its more for the capital gain…….

Profile photo of pyramidpyramid
    Participant
    @pyramid

There has been a lot of discussion on India in this forum previously. See search link below
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/search?keys=india

Profile photo of digitalmbsdigitalmbs
    Participant
    @digitalmbs

Hi,

I am in Melbourne, but we have construction company in India. We have couple of big project going at the moment, specially in GOA INDIA. Goa is one of top tourist place in India surrounded by coast and beach. We are building fully furnished resort type apartment for short to medium term accommodation for tourist. As such we are looking for investors who are keen to invest. Project gain for investment is between 14-17%. For full details pm myself and we can get together and have chat.

regards
    DM.

@eternit
    digitalmbs wrote:
    Hi,

I am in Melbourne, but we have construction company in India. We have couple of big project going at the moment, specially in GOA INDIA. Goa is one of top tourist place in India surrounded by coast and beach. We are building fully furnished resort type apartment for short to medium term accommodation for tourist. As such we are looking for investors who are keen to invest. Project gain for investment is between 14-17%. For full details pm myself and we can get together and have chat.

regards
    DM.

give me call on 0414335411. I might be interested

Profile photo of lobolobo
    @lobo

hello Guys
    i have largish block of land in bangalore near motorola, EDS technology park which is suitable for building apartments. In fact it is the only block left around. I would like to know if anyone is interested in joint development.

this forum definitely brings people together !!

@eternit
    lobo wrote:
    hello Guys
    i have largish block of land in bangalore near motorola, EDS technology park which is suitable for building apartments. In fact it is the only block left around. I would like to know if anyone is interested in joint development.

this forum definitely brings people together !!

give me call on 0414335411. I might be interested

Profile photo of deeptangshudeeptangshu
    @deeptangshu

hi guys

I have recently moved from Melbounrne to Perth but am able to co-ordinate in australia and in india (being an indian). I have been looking at investing in india and have been to some onlines info about development in Goa – could you give me some more info about your activities .
    my contact details are 0401829295 – call me Deept.

cheers

D

digitalmbs wrote:
    Hi,

regards
    DM.

Profile photo of FizzypoppFizzypopp
    @fizzypopp

India – we have been inundated with offers to present property located in India to our database and post online. To be honest we have found it very difficult market as it seems to be littered with people not telling the truth. Buyers beware. If you want to look at new markets it may be better to explore them with known globally represented developers. It may cost you more but it should put more peace of mind the the equation. Also we had been approached by people based here in North America selling Studios in India for over $250,000 which to me speaks a warning sign. If you have difficulty in selling studio in the USA for this level one wonders if the locals on a general level could afford them. Think of trying to sell locally. I know there are some great opportunities and some real gains to be made. But caution with who you are dealing with.

Paul

Profile photo of red123nzred123nz
    @red123nz

If you want to invest in india you need someone on the ground that is honest and trustworthy there

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.