Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

What has everyone been doing lately in terms of purchases. Who has purchased in the last 90days and what type of stuff are we buying.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

Nothing since Aug 2005; in debt reduction mode until Aug this year when we have to settle on a block of land we bought on a 2 year settlement.

After this the cheque book comes out to buy up a post boom bargain. Time to go shopping.

Looking to buy a post 1987 dwelling in need of a reno, on a subdividable lot, in a high rent demand area, with strong prospects for future cap growth, and close to all amenities.

Profile photo of Jase and FlicJase and Flic
    Participant
    @jase-and-flic

Hi
    we just bought a reno house- our first of this type. Very excited. The full story is on the Adding Value forum.

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    Jase and Flic wrote:
    Hi
    we just bought a reno house- our first of this type. Very excited. The full story is on the Adding Value forum.

Hi guys,
    would be willing to put some projected numbers/budgets/time-frames etc on the thread for us to read. We may be able to help cut a few expensive corners on the new project for you.
    I love this stuff.

Profile photo of jenwrenjenwren
    @jenwren

Just bought a house on Russell Island in QLD – prices now will rise.

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Which states are doing the best right now in terms of market recovery. ie stats v's the anecdotal evidence. Who has a story about sluggish or bouyant conditions in their area.

Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of HandyAndy888HandyAndy888
    @handyandy888

As always, I'm looking at a northern Brisbane bargain..will purchase after I get back from my honeymoon….around 380K….IP no 4.

Profile photo of Jase and FlicJase and Flic
    Participant
    @jase-and-flic
    L.A Aussie wrote:
    Hi guys,
    would be willing to put some projected numbers/budgets/time-frames etc on the thread for us to read. We may be able to help cut a few expensive corners on the new project for you.
    I love this stuff.

Hi LA.
    I put more detail on the post in the "Value Adding" forum. I would love to hear you ideas, but best on the other thread so it is all together.

Profile photo of highhopeshighhopes
    @highhopes

Have a contract on a house in North Ipswich settling early July – here is a link to it:
    http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=104045244&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&c=82985231&s=qld&tm=1181443197
    also deciding between two other properties atm, love them both, but have to make a decision. aaaargh!

Profile photo of MysteryMystery
    Participant
    @mystery

In the past 90 days my wife and have purchased 2 properties in SE QLD (Goodna & Redbank Plains) and 2 properties in Elizabeth area of Adelaide last week , that makes it 6 investment properties in the past 18 months. That's it for a while now, … our LVR is sitting around 77% after the latest purchases.

Just happy to sit back for the next 12 – 18 months and hopefully let the equity build and possibly restructure our loans to reduce debt . We have an 800m2 corner block in Redbank Plains that we can sub-divide….. I'd like to build a duplex on it to rent instead of purchasing, but we'll see.

martin

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

anyone else made a purchase or offered on property that they would like to share

Email Me | Phone Me

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.