All Topics / Help Needed! / WANTED: 3 bdrm Melbourne Rental Home within 10km from CBD and Car to Rent for 3 days 25th June – 28th June. Any takers?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of melb15melb15
    Participant
    @melb15

WANTED: 3 bdrm Melbourne Rental Home within 10km from CBD and Car to Rent for 3 days 25th June – 28th June. Any takers?

I am about to be moving myself and my business to Melbourne. I am on the hunt for a 2 bedroom home with a 3rd bedroom or separate office. We need space to store stock so the office would need to be quite reasonable in size, or the home would need some storage space such as a small shed. We need to move in at the end of June.

If you have or know anyone who has a home that matches this description for rental let me know!

I am flying to Melbourne after the Brendan Nichols bootcamp on 25th June. We are in Melbourne until 28th to find a home in that time. To do this (or to make it easy) we need a car. Problem is I'm only 19 and all the rentals have a minimum age of 21. I am looking for a kind hearted person who would be willing to lend or rent a car to me for those 3 (or at least 1) days. I will drive any type of car and can put up security to put your mind at ease.

If you are willing or know anyone who is willing to lend/hire a car to me during that time please let me know.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Liam

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Rent a ute from Kennards hire.Just make sure you book it in advance.

Tools

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.