All Topics / Value Adding / Interior paint colour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

I need to get a unit in Darwin repainted and I don't know what colour to have it done.  Being in Adelaide, it is a bit hard to make a colour selection.

I just need to have it a very neutral colour.

Any serial renovators/developers out there who use a standard neutral colour?  Advice on both walls and doors/frames would be appreciated.

CHeers

K

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

Dulux  "whitesand" or  "beachsand". One is a bit more pink than the other – use the one that isn't pink.
    We have used it on our PPoR and other I.P's we have renoed.
    This color for the walls in satin sheen, along with white enamel for windows and doors, skirts looks fantastic.
    It is a warm color, but looks neutral and a bit "beachy". looks great with polished boards.

Profile photo of leahwatleahwat
    @leahwat

Dulux Bone white (off master palate) as I believe there are 2 so you need to say Off master palate.

We copied this from a very large  tasteful unit block in Brissy Riverfront. (in laws owned one).

The interior of the whole block was painted in this colour and it is a nice off white.Doesnt have any pinks or yellows or blues or greens.It matches in with everything.

Have used in 2 ppor and looks great.

Used half tint on ceiling and all trims.
    picking colours is difficult isn't it.

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

we use intermezzo which is a neutral cream/beige colour….again goes with everything because it is neutral. Just go down to your local Solver paints and ask for a sample…if you think its too creamy than you can go half tint which is also very nice.

chalk USA is also similar and neutral but we use intermezzo in all our homes and have been happy with it.

here's a link to a house which has intermezzo on the walls….may give you a quick visual of what it looks like although photos never do the actual product justice
    http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=104014289&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&c=90626940&s=sa&snf=rbs&tm=1179977989

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.