All Topics / Heads Up! / Apsense Business Social Network – Invite Only

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of rejoicerejoice
    @rejoice

It is in the friends only launch and the first 2500 people
    to join and upgrade get free VIP membership. So what
    this means is that I was one of the first to receive an
    invite and upgrade… Now since I've been on this forum
    I have enjoyed the posts and discussing a thing or two,
    and thus am privileged to extend my invitation:

http://www.apsense.com/invite/rejoice

Come and join me and I wish you all the best of luck
    to secure your free VIP upgrade. To cap it off they
    have integrated a similar system to Adsense where as
    a member you get to advertise to the whole network
    for free with your membership points… there is one
    more goody they have up there sleeves for now, but
    I'll let you figure that one out :) 

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

O.M.G… what next?

Profile photo of rejoicerejoice
    @rejoice

What do you mean by that comment?

@l.a-aussie

More guff.
    First it was "The Secret", now it's a free upgrade to a social network.
    What do you think this site is? It's a social network and it's FREE.

Are you gunna post some helpful REAL ESTATE ADVICE on this forum or just bombard us with crap forever?

@rejoice

You do have a temper don't you. This is a forum and I read all the real estate topics
    as I myself don't have any real estate advice, I am inexperienced in this field.

And I'd appreciate if you didn't publicly scrutinize my posts as I have contributed
    my opinion and view on things where possible, I do what I can and hopefully can
    pass on my advice and experiences in the future when I am more qualified to do so.

@l.a-aussie

If you don't want to be publically scrutinised and criticised then don't post. It is an open REAL ESTATE forum.

For that reason I am being nice. I would love to say in my exact words what I really think.

So actually, I am controlling my temper.

You are just trying to flog your stuff, and posing as an "interested" forumite I'm tipping.

If you don't have any helpful real estate advice that's fine, and if you are inexperienced as you say, then ask some pertinent real estate related questions and we will answer them for you.

Here's a question for you then; all of the things you are involved in that we are being endlessly subjected to, if they are so good and you are keen to be accepted on this forum; why don't you donate a free one of each of those products to someone on this forum?

Let me guess; you can't donate one as you won't make any money from that.

Don't donate them to me; I'm probably not your best customer. Donate them to the lady who posted earlier about her sister whose house burned down with no insurance. I am sure she could do with some positive thinking and a great social network right about now.

Let's see how generous you are Rejoice.

@rejoice

Hey Marc,

I'd rather just ignore your comments as you clearly have an ego problem.
    In regards to the lady with the burnt down house, I'm more than happy to donate a briefcase.
    Can you please forward me her details so I may do so.

Cheers,
    Jacob.

@l.a-aussie

Ego has nothing to do with this.

I live in L.A – it is impossible to compete on egos even if I wanted to. I drive an 11 year old Honda Accord for christ's sake and don't own an IPOD or a poodle.

This is all about me not liking you coming on the forum and constantly flogging your interests and posing as an interested real estate investor. You are not the only one so don't take it too personally.

I am quite sure I am not alone on this; but someone has to be the one to say something.

My agenda on this forum is quite clear; I am here to help people and to benefit their real estate investing through my experience. I don't have a product to sell and don't need to prove anything to anyone. There is no scoreboard.

You, on the otherhand, have an agenda. Selling something. There are others on this forum who also do that, but they contribute ENORMOUSLY with their advice and experience to help people. You don't.

Make me a liar. Post at least 100 times, offering advice or asking for help, and not mention your guff once, then I'll shut up.

If you are here to learn, good. As a question, offer some help, or sit and watch.

@rejoice

Well the part about not liking me is obvious, And I haven't flogged anything mate.
    A business social network could only benefit people from this forum, especially overseas investors.
    Once again I'll let your comments slide as ego does get better of everyone now and then.
    I don't have advice or experience, I am 22 and know JACK about investing, I'm not about to pretend.
    Liar… well as I said I'm not here to criticize or make enemies as I am here to LEARN and be a sponge.
    Offer help? As soon as you send me that poor lady's details I will send her a briefcase.
    Is there anything else I can do or have you had your 2 cents?

@l.a-aussie

Rejoice,

Liking you or not is not my issue. You know what my issue is, and it applies to all others who do the same. You are probably a very nice guy.

You are fortunate, quite often unsolicited ads are marked as SPAM by one of the Mods. I think you've been given a good run.

I'm sure the social network could be of benefit to the forumites, but the way to do it is get involved in the help first, and the business will flow back to you. You know; "reap what ye shall sow".

The contact details for the sister of the unfortunate lady are:-
    Dianne Burns,
    [email protected] or phone me on 0417 747059.

But before you go on about how harsh I'm treating you, have a look at blogs' post on her thread.
    Does he have an ego problem as well because he is being critical/sceptical?

The whole thread is under General Property.

@rejoice

Most people on the internet have an ego problem because there is no
    face to face contact…. leading people to believe there is a need to
    criticize and have their 2 cents worth to burn someone, and essentially
    boost their morale and ego while they're busy crushing another…
    Too many people are too busy announcing problems instead of
    providing possible solutions… And that's what I like about your last
    post as it actually has worthwhile points… And that's what I like about
    this forum as it is solution focussed and I know if I ever have a RE
    question… I know there is a bucket-load experience that will assist.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.