All Topics / Help Needed! / Recieved the keys to my first IP today

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76

Well settlement was today and i now own my first IP.Very excited and still feel i did the right thing. I only discovered this site just as i put a deposit down so i made some mistakes along the way like loan structure etc. But i will learn from this for my next property .I did the right things too like desirable house in desirable area so it was picked up for rent in two days with many others disapointed they didnt get it.It is negative geared quite a bit but with my income and tax return it is very manegable. Sadely if i found this site 5 years ago i would have several pos geared properties under my belt by now which  unfortunately are harder to come by now. Any way im in the game now and loving it. Thanks to all who have answered my questions. I am learning a lot.
    PS This property investing is very addictive im hoping to have another property in the next 6 months. Cheers.

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi Devo

Congratulations!  That's great news :-)  We definitely want to hear about each of the next dozen or so ;-)

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.