All Topics / Help Needed! / How do I find a good financial advisor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PizangPizang
    @pizang

Hello all,

I've read many books on finance and investing and a piece of advice that appears quite frequently is to find a good financial advisor and a good solicitor. Even if you pay good money for them, it will be the best investment you make – so they say.

My question is: How do I know where to find a good financial advisor, and if they cost a lot does it necessarily mean that they are good?

Thanks for your time.

Dan

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

I personally don't care what they cost, as long as they are not pushing managed funds, super or life insurance. Find one that will help you become a sophisticated investor, you need education not someone to tell you what to do.

Profile photo of sienna1sienna1
    @sienna1

i guess ask how many properties they own.. do they own shares and basically put their money where their mouth is. im still in search, i have heard from excellent people and some "financial advisors" so to speak and i realised it was a quest to sort out the crap from the gold. good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.