All Topics / Help Needed! / How much notice legally required to terminate dodgy prop manager?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of jambvjambv
    Participant
    @jambv

Hello,
    I am suffering the whims of a dodgy prop manager who seems to think that because I am in Sydney & he's in QLD he can get away with anything. I bought the prop from his office & the agent I dealt with left just after I signed the contract. I haven't signed any prop management contracts with him, I inherited him as he was already managing the prop. How much notice do I need to give (if any) to transfer prop managers? Can anyone recommend a good prop manager in Morayfield QLD?

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

If you don't have a copy of your management contract/agreement, then ask the agent to provide with you with one.

On it should be the the time frame for ending the contract, and you will need to do it in writing when you do it. The standard arrangement is for 3 months.

If you never saw one, and didn't sign one then there is no contract and you can send another manager in there today to collect the keys.

With the next manager make it 2 weeks for termination of contract. They won't like it but you're the boss.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.