All Topics / Help Needed! / Questions>LLC? C Corporations? Trusts? No Money Down? etc.. First Post

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of vipermeshvipermesh
    @vipermesh

Hello my fellow investors,
    Im new to this forum, as iv just started also to ask questions on the RichDad's forum site.
    Im starting to realize that all my questions on the US site are becoming useless. My main topics are about where to start and how to get in touch with a mentor here in melbourne.
    I have a couple of other questions first that iv recently run into some troubles concerning the system we have here in australia concerning no money down. Obviousely it must be easier to get a no money down mortgage in the US. But is there a way to obtain an IP mortgage here in Australia if this is your first investment or mortgage for that matter? Any contacts?
    Because iv just been told that i need collateral, and thats where i need a deposit or another property, but im just starting out.
    Also concerning LLC's, C corporations and S corporations. (US terminology?). Why isnt there any LLC etc in Australia? If so, would this be a better alternative then a trust account? Is there another corporation that would protect an investor from insurance claims etc besides a trust? Is there any sites to file a corporation in Australia such as sites in the US?
    Iv been studying the richdad editions over the last 3 months, as please forgive me if i come across not knowing much (yet).
    And can anyone recommend a top Financial Planner and an accountant in Melbourne.?

Iv read allot of real estate investing books aswell. And iv just realized iv missed out on Steve's real estate investing seminar.
    Im a professional animator by trade, and im looking at changing career's into fulltime PI late 2008. So im allot more confident there is a golden brick road in this industry then in my chosen profession.
    Anyway, its great being a member of property investing website, and hope to be working or holidaying with you all someday in the future.

regards
    ged

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.