All Topics / General Property / Toowoomba – Like minded investors meeting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Robyn has been doing a great job of organising this meeting at Toowoomba. Why don't anyone of you interested in mixing with other like minded investors come on down. I've duplicated Robyns message here to spread the word. Tell anyone else that you think might be interested or bring them along with you. You don't have to be supper experienced you don't even have to know anything just come along and have a chat. And share all the benefits of mixing with a like minded gathering. – Jaffasoft

HI yáll

I read this article recently – see http://www.realestate.com.au/review/…ml?from=review

Seeking out like-minded people

If your friends and family just aren’t interested, why not seek out new people?

“We truly have a lot of success when we’re motivated and supported by people who think like we do,” Lomas says.

It’s a great way to stay motivated and to learn from other people’s experiences. And you’re likely to find plenty of people who are happy to celebrate your successes with you.

Would you like to get together on Sunday 27th May from 11.30 a.m. for Sunday lunch at the Irish Club, Russell St Toowoomba to meet with like-minded people to talk about property and other investments?

If you are interested, please send an email or telephone, so I can organise a booking at the Irish Club.

thanks

Robyn Davis
    [email protected]

Profile photo of raddlesraddles
    @raddles

Hi there
    just letting people know there will be another meeting for Toowoomba investors on Sunday 29th July at 11.30 for lunch at the Irish Pub on Russell St Toowoomba
    thanks
    Robyn Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.