All Topics / Finance / WANTED: Vendor Finance for Residential Property. I Will Pay 10% Interest.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of wolverine80wolverine80
    @wolverine80

I wish to purchase residential property with 30–40% vendor finance. I will pay 10% interest on the equity.

For example:

If you want to sell your property and it’s worth $200,000 I will purchase your property if you will accept 2 payments: one payment now and another payment later instead of just one lump sum payment. I will pay you $120,000 now and $80,000 after 5 years. I will pay you high above-bank interest of 10% on the $80,000 ($667 paid monthly interest only) and I will repay the $80,000 within 5 years. For your security, if you wish to protect your interest, I will allow you to place a caveat and/or a second mortgage over the property until you are repaid in full.

* The property must be in a major Australian city, preferably Sydney, Gosford, Central Cost, Brisbane, Gold/Sunshine Coast.
    * The property can be anything residential: a city apartment or house and land in the suburbs.
    * The value of the property can be any amount up to 1 million.

Please feel free to email at [email protected] or call me on 02 9709 3688.

Thank you,

Joe.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I know of a developer who was having trouble selling his units and had offered potential buyers vendor finance with him lending 20% deposit, interest free I think. 30-40% is a big ask.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Also 10% on 2nd mortgage i can do a lot better in lending the funds myself at a substantially higher interest rate.

Preumably you are also offering a personal guarantee with it.

Our wrappees pay 10% and we have the title to the property.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.