All Topics / Help Needed! / Newbie Question – Subdivision

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SymonePSymoneP
    @symonep

Hi There,

I was asking a question on another website and got directed here. I live is Brisbane and am looking at buying a block of land building two 4brm two storey duplexes renting out one and living in the other. I am just wondering about costings in subdividing the land, two separate titles etc etc. I know I should go and talk to a surveyor etc and I will I am just looking for some ball park figures on the whole procedure and the best way to go about it.

Profile photo of MysteryMystery
    Participant
    @mystery

SymoneP

A few posts recently on this subject for Brisbane, ….. maybe search through previous posts. Some detailed replies from memory.

Martin

Profile photo of lilyhutchlilyhutch
    @lilyhutch

Definitely talk to a surveyor/civil engineer/town planning company. There are a couple of good ones in Brisbane that will show up via Google. I costed subdivivding a double block straight down the middle (1110 into 550ish) at around $43000 give or take $5000 depending on various variables. I asked the same question around a week ago and got some great info.

Tim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.