All Topics / Heads Up! / Toowoomba – seeking out like-minded people

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of raddlesraddles
    @raddles
    HI yáll

Seeking out like-minded people

If your friends and family just aren’t interested, why not seek out new people?

“We truly have a lot of success when we’re motivated and supported by people who think like we do,” Lomas says.

It’s a great way to stay motivated and to learn from other people’s experiences. And you’re likely to find plenty of people who are happy to celebrate your successes with you.

Would you like to get together on Sunday 27th May from 11.30 a.m. for Sunday lunch at the Irish Club, Russell St Toowoomba to meet with like-minded people to talk about property and other investments?

If you are interested, please send an email or telephone, so I can organise a booking at the Irish Club.

thanks

Robyn Davis
    [email protected]

Profile photo of wezwazwezwaz
    Participant
    @wezwaz

Robyn

I can't make that date since I work in WA, but am based in the Toowoomba area. Just wanted to register interest and say I am open to future meetings if I am home at the time. I am more share investment related, but wish to develop further knowledge about property.

Anyhow, keep me posted.

Wes.

Participant
    @wezwaz

Robyn

I can't make that date since I work in WA, but am based in the Toowoomba area. Just wanted to register interest and say I am open to future meetings if I am home at the time. I am more share investment related, but wish to develop further knowledge about property. I put this same reply on the PropertyInvesting website.

Anyhow, keep me posted.

Wes.

Participant
    @wezwaz

Robyn

I can't make that date since I work in WA, but am based in the Toowoomba area. Just wanted to register interest and say I am open to future meetings if I am home at the time. I am more share investment related, but wish to develop further knowledge about property.

Anyhow, keep me posted.

Wes.

Profile photo of LYRAELYRAE
    @lyrae

I am also on the look out for like minded individuals to be a part of an upcoming property syndicate.

I am based in Perth, WA and would also like a get together with other investors to , ie meet for coffee and chat about ideas.

Lyrae

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

See you(s) there people!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.