All Topics / Help Needed! / Handyman in Brisbane?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of lilyhutchlilyhutch
    @lilyhutch

Can anyone refer me to a good 'jack-of-all' tradeperson in North Brisbane area? I am after someone who can give me some building advice and look after maintenance on a property. Please PM me if you prefer. 

Profile photo of GlascoGlasco
    @glasco

Hi lilyhutch

Not trying to hijack your post, but … I am just awaiting settlement on my first IP which is in North Brissy so would also be keen if anyone is forthcoming with a good contact. Cheers

Profile photo of MysteryMystery
    Participant
    @mystery

Brisbane south – Just buying in Goodna and Redbank Plains ….. also looking for a reliable handyman for small fix-it jobs if anyone can recommend someone I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Martin

Profile photo of ForgeForge
    @forge

Hi guys,

I was just walking through the shopping centre and noticed that on the billboards there were adds for handyman and jack of all trades, maybe you could check your local billboards, as for them bieng reliable or able to offer good advice thats another story but if your desperate for someone to work on the little jobs or something cheap and nasty I reckon that would be a place to look.

Remeber to get the price agreed on before the job is started and payment on completion ;)

Cheers
    Tom

Profile photo of MysteryMystery
    Participant
    @mystery

thanks Tom, but I live on the far south coast of NSW ….. so notice boards no good for me, … that's why I asked for someone to recommend someone trustworthy and reliable as I'm not going to be able to oversee in person. I'll probably end up using the handyman that the rental management agency uses.

Martin

Profile photo of LindaClaridgeLindaClaridge
    @lindaclaridge

Martin

You might be able to get copies of the local newspapers for the areas – they would have ads in there for that sort of thing. I think you can contact the papers / newsagents in the area to get them sent to you.

Linda

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.