All Topics / Help Needed! / Morwell VIC… Any opinions?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of RealEstateQueenRealEstateQueen
    @realestatequeen

Hi everyone,

I am considering an investment property in Morwell VIC to do a little subdivision, and not knowing too much about the area other than what council can tell me, I wondered if anyone has any opinions on this town?

Would i have a problem selling my development once completed? Do things move slowly there sales wise is my main question, but also is there anything i should be concerned about here?

Thank you all in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Profile photo of JLtarraJLtarra
    Participant
    @jltarra

Hi R.E.Q

From my experience i see the town as a little sleepy.
    I had my eye on it in regards to commercial and the one thing that put me off was the amount of vacant commercial shops/office in the main street.
    In saying that though i bought commercail propety in another sleepy Vic town near Mildura (+ve geared) and have just sold it and down quite well out of it.
    As for residential not to sure, i sugest you pick the REA's brains, and go for drive down there during the week.

John

Profile photo of grumpyoldchickgrumpyoldchick
    @grumpyoldchick

Morwell is a great place to buy bullet-proof IPs that return 6-7%, however, vacant land there is dirt cheap, and I think you would find the cost of doing a subdivision would not be worth your while…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.