All Topics / General Property / MELBOURNE PROPERTY INVESTORS MEETING 21/5 – OVER 90 ATTENDED!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Hi everyone

We have been holding our monthly Melbourne Property Investor Meetings since nearly the beginning of RESULTS 1 in 2005. Over that time, we have had many different types of keynote speakers. Over this time we have had many of the RESULTS participants speaking about their deals, motivation, goal setting and the like. We also have had RESULTS Coaches, a Business Coach, Accountant, Archicentre, REA, Town Planner, & Mortgage brokers.

This months meeting is on Monday 21st May & we are running
    A RENOVATION SPECIAL!!!

We would not even consider running this without having renovation & development gurus Dean Parker & Elise Jackson along to share their knowledge they have gained from completing dozens upon dozens of renovations. Dean & Elise will be outlining how they go through the process of a buy/reno/sell, from start to finish, from research to sell, and everything in between.

Throughout all their renovations they have formed the most comprehensive checklist I have ever seen. This was then added to ‘Live Reno’ DVDs, workshop DVD as well as software to produce their Renovation Toolbox. This is a must have for anyone contemplating doing a reno, either hands on or project managed.

On the night, Dean & Elise will draw out one of our lucky newsletter subscribers to win themselves their own Renovation Toolbox. To be in the draw, make sure you subscribe to our newsletter at http://www.troynbec.com prior to Friday 18th May.

Make sure you bring all your reno questions along on the night, and if you want some help with a reno you are starting then email [email protected] so I can make the appropriate arrangements.

For more info on the fantastic Renovation Toolbox click the link Renovation Toolbox . We will also be giving away 2 free tickets to a 3-day property seminar on the night, but you have to attend as the best question on the night will win these!

What else can you expect on the night?

Phil Schibeci will be giving us his monthly property market report, with his thoughts on how & where the market is going, and some reasons affecting any movements

Neil Gorman is a RP2 participant, as well as finance broker with Mortgage Choice. Neil will be giving us a rundown on finance, with this months tips being aligned to the renovation process

If you wish to keep abreast of these the details for these meetings & other events, then the best thing you can do is subscribe to our newsletter at http://www.troynbec.com (of course it is free!) & do not forget to do so before 18/5 to be in the running to win the Renovation toolbox

June's meeting will be on TUESDAY 19th June (please note the change to Tuesday for June) and we are fortunate to have the property legal eagles from the highly respected Moore’s Legal in Box Hill to answer all your legal questions in relation to property. Make sure you bring along all your important legal questions to that one.

Future meetings are still being finalised as all of our speakers donate their time to attend, and we try to arrange times to best suit their schedule. I can tell you we have some great speakers coming in the next few months, so make sure you take advantage of these opportunities.

We have filmed much of the last few meetings, and these are available on DVD at cost price. Please enquire on the night or email [email protected] for further info.

We expect our numbers to increase due to all the new RP3s, so we ask if you can please help us out by informing us if you intend to come for the first time by posting your intention below. This will enable us to ensure there are enough seats for everyone. To give you an indication we had about 40 last month

Details of our RENOVATION SPECIAL meeting

Monday 21st of May
    7.00PM to 9.30 PM (meet & chat until 10.00)
    New Hope Baptist Church – West Hall
    Cnr Middleborough & Springfield Rds
    Nth Blackburn
    $5 cover charge for hall hire
    Please bring a pen, paper, a drink if required & plenty of questions

Directions

location plan & how to get there map

Each month have the ‘Crunch the Numbers with (RESULTS Coach) Brendan Kelly’ but he is unavailable this month. We look forward to having his energy back next month. If you want to have Brendan take a close look at the numbers on a deal you are doing or considering, then please get in touch with me on the contact details below

I hope to see many new faces on the 21st & don’t forget to bring along a friend who may be interested

Troy & Bec

0409 642 261 0439 44 55 83
    [email protected]

Profile photo of GWLGWL
    @gwl

Troy thanks for your email.
    see you there on tyhe 21st.

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Bec & I would just like to say thank you to everyone who attended our RENOVATION SPECIAL last night.
    WOW there were over 90 people who squeezed into the room. My apologies to anyone who couldn't grab a seat! We weren't expecting quite so many
    Today I am out searching for a room to accommodate everybody next month
    I would again like to thank our speakers last night, as I don't think they ever get enough credit for giving their time to help out

• Phil Schibeci provided many things for us to consider in relations to the market
    • Cliff Dawson told us about some of the informative seminars his company is holding in the coming months, and offered the next one free to those attending – http://www.youraccountant.com.au
    • Neil Gorman explained some very important things to consider when looking for finance for renovations
    • Dean Parker & Elise Jackson were undoubtedly the stars of the night! This couple explained how they have transformed their lives as they have transformed literally dozens of properties over the last few years, to currently control a portfolio either complete or in construction of over $8 million dollars. Their systematic approach & high work ethic has created this success, and resulted in the creation of the RENOVATION TOOLBOX.
    • Chris Bellesini for again filming the event to make it available on DVD. email [email protected] for info on the DVD special available this week only

Thanks again to everybody for attending & I promise to try to make all the future events just as informative as last night.
    Sorry for running over time again but there was just so much to get through. Dean & Elise even had another presentation to go! I promise I will make every effort to get them down again as there is just so much more information they have gained over time

Troy

PS Please subscribe to our newsletter at http://www.troynbec.com to receive our newsletter & be informed of all our activities

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Have you considered putting the DVD on YouTube so that everyone can watch it! It doesn't cost anything and people can download it for free then!

How do you go about subscribing to your scribble I looked everywhere on the web site but can not find where to subscribe anywhere?

@rookie-developer

Hi jaffasoft (& others)

You will find the subscription area on our site at http://www.troynbec.com on the right hand side, near the top. Under 'Newsletter Subscribe'

Troy

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Thanks for that I just subscribed!

Jaffasoft wrote:
    Have you considered putting the DVD on YouTube so that everyone can watch it! It doesn't cost anything and people can download it for free then!
    @rookie-developer

Hi Jaffasoft

I will discuss the YouTube suggestion with the relevant parties. Not just my decision to make, but thank you for the suggestion. i got your email & will reply once discussed with all other stakeholders

Troy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.