All Topics / General Property / Any information on Lakes Entrance??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of happyjack72happyjack72
    @happyjack72

Hi,

My wife and I are considering some property in Lakes Entrance.

I know it's a coastal town in the Gippsland region, with a population of about 5500.

Does anyone know anything else about the town? Any reasons for any sort of capital growth?

Any reasons for developments in the area or population growth?

Anyone know any good builders there?

Profile photo of loccolocco
    @locco

Hello,

The company i used to work for is in the middle of constructing 6 units and about 3 yrs ago they also built 8 units up in Lakes. Steady growth from what I can see and some developments starting to unfold.
    It is a very good stop over point for people travelling the coast run into melbourne from syd or Canberra.

Luke

Profile photo of yasminkhyasminkh
    @yasminkh

Hi,

I recently saw an article on that region in the magazine titled "your property investment" it was their launch issue and if your lucky you might still be able to get yourself a copy.

I do remember them saying in the article that apparently where it's located at the moment isn't attractive but there are plans for the Packenham bypass which will considerably reduce the travel time to Melbourne which I suppose would then assist in the growth of that area.

I myself was looking at purchasing in that region as well, but because of lack of cash at the moment and only just now stumbling accross all this information I can't do it just yet. I need to restructure what I have done.

Good luck with it all.

Cheers
    Yaz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.