All Topics / Heads Up! / Feedback Steve McKnight 2007 Seminar

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Hope all those who attended Steve's seminar in Sydney on 29 th April derived as much beneift from it as we did.
    My wife and I attended and found it so jam packed with info, that more and more pieces are still falling into place days later.

It has given us the confidence to forge ahead with our plans knowing we are on the right track. 

It was a good investment in itself. 

cheers
    thecrest
    unsolicited comment BTW.

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of 99chris9999chris99
    Participant
    @99chris99

I certainly enjoyed it! I think that his 28 day challenge is very encouraging!

Profile photo of elkamelkam
    @elkam

May I ask what the 28 day challenge is?

Thank you
    Elka

Profile photo of 99chris9999chris99
    Participant
    @99chris99
    elkam wrote:
    May I ask what the 28 day challenge is?

Thank you
    Elka

If you can find and finance a property bargain within 28 days (after the seminar) you will get $500 off the upcoming advanced seminar

Profile photo of bpudaderabpudadera
    Participant
    @bpudadera

LOVED the seminar… it has given my partner and I confirmation that we were going through the right path and it even gave us an opportunity to network with great people! Oh and it gave us a huge kick in the ass to get out there and get in it!

my $700 ticket was worthit… every single cent was worth it. There was so much information to take in and we're both applying it and we're seeing results… I can't wait to build our portfolio. We're 21 and hoping to get an early start before life bombards us with responsibilities and distractions.

Hope you all enjoyed it and found it of great help! I dont know about you but im going to be that 1%

Financial independce in 3 years… here I come!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.