All Topics / Help Needed! / a double murder house cheap???

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of CJHCJH
    Participant
    @cjh

My initial response is of: problem + solution = profit.
    What is the problem?
    Is there a solution to it?
    Any ideas?

Profile photo of JaneLangofJaneLangof
    @janelangof

Supposing that an investor purchased the property – to make the best of the situation I would recommend having a 'space clearing' and a Traditional Feng Shui consultation by a qualified practitioner.  The results of the consultation can help to determine the best course of action to improve energy in the property eg. re-development, renovation or remedies.  This may be documented and presented to tenants to show that the owner has made an effort to improve the situation.

Profile photo of SuchySuchy
    @suchy

so someone was killed there.. big woop?

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster
    Terryw wrote:
    Hi Wayne

There was that recent case in NSW where an agent sold a house where one son of hte family killed his parents and a sister (gozales family). The house was sold to a Taiwanese couple who where from out of town and not familiar with it. They were also superstitious. They eventually found out and sued the agent. Think the received a large payout too.

I think it was ruled the agent has a duty to declare this sort of information even if the topic isn't brought up.

But how long should this be disclosed? What if the next purchasers sell the house 5 years later etc.

I saw the crime re-enacted on the show criminal investigations on T.V. – Very sad event ..

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

My suggestion is invite the local Catholic priest to "clear" the premises, conduct a service, bless the place, etc etc, they have various rites and ceremonies outlined in their service books, including exorcisms  – certainly any sensitives would find being in the house very distressing whether they knew its history or not.
    After all, it's the behaviour of occupants that creates the history, not the house, but the bad vibes live on until cleared.
    Believe it or not, that's how it is. 
    Cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.