All Topics / Overseas Deals / US investment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of lilyhutchlilyhutch
    @lilyhutch

At face value there are several attractive properties returning impressive yeilds in the states. Looking at the US economy it seems that sub prime foreclosures could have a longer term inpact on prices there as a whole. Yes this does represent opportunities to buy at foreclosure prices but longer term I am sure there are risks if you don't buy in the right location and at the right price. I think investment there at the moment would have to be based primarily on yeild rather than capital gain.
    Can anyone (without posting an advertorial) with experience there suggest a point of contact or buyers agent? Thanks

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Yes why not contact our own Chad Simmons who is Melbourne based and a regular contributor to the forum here.

Chad and his US business partner are very active in assisting investors in the Texas area.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Hi Lily hutch,

The US have some great returns ,so it is worth looking into and researching for sure.

Just make sure you talk to many different people befor e u buy.(Chad included he is integral.)

Also  go over there and get a feel for the specific area you want to buy in and the values of the particular acquisition u are aiming at
    so u know fully the values ,conditions etc.
    It is very hard to get good PMs over there too so get this right first.
    alot of people are making the best returns by buying wholesale or forclosures then repiring them and reselling,
    then u dont have the probs of constant tenant issues etc.

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.