All Topics / Finance / which Finance would be best ?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of heggie67heggie67
    @heggie67

hi everyone ,
    any input is more than welcome,thanks.

<>i live in outer west of sydney (mount annan) house value $310,000 and a mortgage of $88,000 VR forecast term 8 years 06 months, monthly payments $1,100 . i earn $60,000 pa . i have about $200,000 equity in the house. looking to buy a IP for about $200 to 250,000  to do a reno on and sale or rent .The question i have what sort of loan would be best suit me ?  any  input  welcome ..
    thanks heg

Handyman & Gardening Maintenance Services
    Mount Annan

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

If you are going to sell, you would need a loan with low exit fees – this limits you to the major banks. You would also want an IO loan on the investment while you still have a loan on your own home. You wouldn't need an offset on the investment loan, but you should have one on your home loan.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Colin GowanColin Gowan
    Participant
    @colin-gowan

Gday heggie67,If you want a hand with renovations give me a call, I would like to purchase another investment property so perhaps we can do a deal on labour etc? Colin 0425201055'A winner is responsible for more than his job. A loser says 'I only work
    here'.'
    Richard Denny.   

Profile photo of heggie67heggie67
    @heggie67

thanks for your help terry,  cheers mate

Profile photo of heggie67heggie67
    @heggie67

hi Colin , just sent you a email.   cheers  mate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.