All Topics / Value Adding / Ipswich – Surveyors to recommend

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Simon CSimon C
    Participant
    @simon-c

I am looking for a proactive surveryor that know the local council processes well to work with me on a small residential developement. (subdivision and relocation)

As time is of the essence I need someone who appreicated this and can work with me proactively. The current person I have had premliminary discussion with clearly is going to create delays, as my gut feeling is this person does not do what they say what they will when they will. Can you imagine when it gets to council!

I am wondering if anyone has had somegood experiences and would recommend the firm or person they have used. I am inexperience with this, and while I have done a great deal of research, I really need to be confident of who I partner with on this

Thanks a lot
    Simon

Profile photo of wwsurveywwsurvey
    @wwsurvey

Hi Simon,

Your best starting point woud be Institute of Surveyors Queensland http://www.isaqld.org.au/  go to links and talk to your relevant council on which surveyor they see on DA's mostly which matches the work you want to do, get their number and go and see them.  Most Surveyors are extremely professional and the holdups are usually beyond their control and are more likely to be council or state departments red tape.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.