All Topics / Help Needed! / Business Plan

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of garyloygaryloy
    @garyloy

Have just created a company (Unit Trust and Trustee Company) with a partner and we are looking to purchase our first investment property shortly but I would like to create a decent Business Plan first – does anyone have a template they would be willing to offer as an example.

Regards

Gary

Profile photo of JansterJanster
    @janster

Government websites have some reasonable"Templates", Have just used one for a new business. Northern Territory Gov has a reasonable one, however a lot of info would not be need, therefore just do not use there parts.
    Just do a search for Business Plans on Google or Yahoo

regards
    kim

Profile photo of LindaClaridgeLindaClaridge
    @lindaclaridge

Microsoft also has templates to use with powerpoint that you can download from their site.

Linda

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    garyloy wrote:

Have just created a company (Unit Trust and Trustee Company) with a partner and we are looking to purchase our first investment property shortly but I would like to create a decent Business Plan first – does anyone have a template they would be willing to offer as an example.

Regards

Gary

Hey Gary,

Can I ask you why you elected to use this structure to purchase your I.P's? Is it because you have a business partner?
    What are the benefits? Can you still take tax deductions on your personal income tax?
    How does buying as a company impact on your personal income tax
    How does it work – what is the process to buy?
    What are the disadvantages if there are any?

Profile photo of gafamagafama
    @gafama

HI Gary

I wouldn't get bogged down on the format – just use an excel spreadsheet for your financial plan – income vs expenses each year – and word for the other stuff.

Action is more important that having the right format.  Plus using the above allows you to make dynamic changes regularly – which is how a business plan should be – a working document.

That's all I use and I've been investing and developing for 20 years.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.