Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

MAybe it is just me, but when I hit the active topics button, I expect to see all of the topics that have been active since my last visit,just as it did before the latest upgrade.What I am finding is that there are mant more posts in the individual forum folders than will be displayed with the active topics button.If I am doing something wrong,mplease tell me, but if not, then please fix it !

Tools

Profile photo of mcchechmcchech
    @mcchech

I just discovered this a couple of days ago.  I realised that I'd missed a lot of posts because I go straight to 'Active Topics'.  Now, I have to go into each forum to make sure I catch them all.  Very annoying.

Profile photo of millionsmillions
    Participant
    @millions

Active topics is desperately needed.  If volume was a problem before, would it be possible to set up different websites for different topics eg.  propertyinvestinghelpneeded.com;  propertyinvestingfinance.com; and bring back the old format???  Would that work cause this systen is really useless.  No offence to anyone, constructive critisism.  Linda

Participant
    @millions

I may have to resort to watching Big Brother.

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

What's Big Brother?

Participant
    @millions

It's a very  bad reality tv show.  There's about 20 people locked up in a house on the Gold Coast for about 3 months with no outside contact.  Viewers vote people off and the last person wins about a million dollars.  You could probably google it.  I suppose the producers would get sued if they did it in America.  Linda

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.