All Topics / Value Adding / Split sytems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of blogsblogs
    Participant
    @blogs

Hi all, wanto to put a couple of split systems in our town house in Melbourne-anyone know someone they can recomend?

Profile photo of crjcrj
    Participant
    @crj

Choice magazine did a story last year I think with recommendations on brands.

Profile photo of delacdelac
    @delac

Hi
    Just depends how much you want to spend as most of air cons are very similiar and generally you will get them cheaper in winter. An idea is to get someone to size them up so you no what size is required. Daiken are the Rolls Royce and they tend to have specified agents but they can have starting prices from 700- 3000 dollars plus instalation generally around $500-1000 per unit depending on placement of outdoor unit. You can also get units that have 2 indoor heads and 1 outdoor which will cut down some of the installation costs. Check local newspaper as there are a lot of tradies installing splits. Some electricians wire and fit the pipes so this may cut down your costs.
    Hopefully this may have helped you out

Chris

Profile photo of James and MichelleJames and Michelle
    @james-and-michelle

Hi, we are installers of split systems, We are based in Rosebud. Where is the property please?

James

Profile photo of James and MichelleJames and Michelle
    @james-and-michelle

part 2, you could email me direct on [email protected]

Thanks. James

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

My best friend and best man owns a Retravision store in Clayton. If you would like his contact info email me. I will tell him you are on the way and he will look after you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.