All Topics / Forum Frolic / anyone know of any good home loan deals

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of billy buttocksbilly buttocks
    Participant
    @billy-buttocks

afternoon all,

was just on the internet looking at some home loan deals but all have high exit fees anyone know of any easyier exit plans/ ideas????
                           cheers (the new comer)mark

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

yeah – I do.

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Me too – I assume exit fees are a problem because either a) you want to do a quick buy and sell or alternatively pay the loan out in full within a couple of years? (If not, what is the problem?) Or 2) You have only been looking at discounted cheap loans – which of course with the time and effort lenders and or brokers have to go to to actually process a loan and get it established at a much cheaper rate than the banks, surely you can see why they don't want you to 'use them' and walk after 6 mths. Most standard variable rate loans only have a token exit fee. Maybe that is what you are after? What are you aiming to achieve with your loan? That makes a big difference to the whole scenario. Food for thought. All the best.  AND…welcome to the forum!!!!

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Beware of the non bank lenders who may have cheap rates but high fees.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of billy buttocksbilly buttocks
    Participant
    @billy-buttocks

cheers chaps
                            well last year the rates went beserk going up on both of my i p loans and looking  to exit them to find a better  deal!  currently with st george interest only 7.35% variable an wetpac 7.32%variable exit fees about 800-1000 each!!
      found afew cheaper ones but there exit fees "they take your eyeballs out" if you swap after a year or 2!!!    
                                                 anyone know any better ones?can international banks lend you a loan any comments??

mark

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.