All Topics / General Property / Tasmanian Property Investors meeting 5th May – last chance to RSVP

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of PeteJackiePeteJackie
    Participant
    @petejackie

Hi everyone,

The Tasmanian property investors meeting is finally happening. Mortgage broker Rolf Schaefer is flying down from Melbourne as guest speaker.
    The date is Saturday 5th May at 1.45pm at Huon Quays, on the waterfront near the regatta grounds in Hobart. This is a link to a map of where Huon Quays is

http://www.street-directory.com.au/sd_new/mapsearch.cgi?y=5252629.698411697&level=7&star=5&heading=&StateID=5&x=527349.4876406859

Heading towards the regatta pavillion (grandstand) at the domain, go over the train tracks and follow the road to the left to the big white weatherboard building. This is Huon Quays. As you go through the gate, There are stairs around to the left and we will be on the first floor. We will have signs out as you go through the gate.

Rolf has sent an outline of what he will be covering.
    • Serviceability
    • LOC versus Offset
    • Cross-collateralisation
    • Mortgage Insurance
    • Low Doc / No Doc
    • Property development funding
    • Professional Packages
    • Timing / Sequencing
    • Q&A

It would be great to get a large turnout for our first get together. Interstate visitors are most welcome.If you have any questions please PM me or call me on 0418 450051.

Cheers,

Pete

Profile photo of voigtstrvoigtstr
    @voigtstr

would have loved to attended, but my wife and I have booked flights and car hire to visit family in Melbourne. I'll try to be at the next event!

Profile photo of mk2rmk2r
    @mk2r

Hi Pete,

Sorry, I have been away with work for the last few months and haven't had the time to keep up to date with what's happening on the site but at this time I can make it for the meeting.

I don't know if you got the contact details of the other members whom expressed an interest from my post on the topic.

Cheers,

Profile photo of PeteJackiePeteJackie
    Participant
    @petejackie

Thanks for the reply guys.

Looks like we might have about  20 coming including people from the RESULTS forum and other property investing forums.

I will keep you informed on the next event.

Cheers,

Pete

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.