All Topics / General Property / difference between upcoming seminar and RESULTS program?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of aoao
    Participant
    @ao

Hi Steve

Just wondering who should take the upcoming seminar only and who should take both programs? of course with RESULTS i can get instant help and my mentor can keep me motivated. but i believe the ultimate motivation comes from the bottom of my heart. and i can get some help by asking questions on this board as well. also i'll get practical step-by-step advice from the one-day seminar…what are the reasons that I MUST join RESULTS?

I'm keen to hear some comments cos i'm making one of the most important decisions in my investment life…

any comments greatly appreciated

ao

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

I just bought / invested $1,390 in 2 tickets to Steve's one day seminar in Sydney on 29th April for my wife and myself.
    I feel it's a good start which will help us to learn and focus on a successful strategy.
    We are time poor, and can't afford the time to wait until we learn the whole game before we start playing.
    The one day seminar will undoubtedly provide us with motivation as well.
    Knowledge, proven strategy, motivation, yeah good start, sounds like barking up the right tree to me.
    Gather the team together, take a step, move forward, create momentum & energy.
    good luck
    cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

While the RESULTS program is now fully subscribed, the answer to your question is that the seminar provides intensive training over one day, whereas RESULTS provides training and mentoring over 12 months.

Clearly there is a cost difference too.

In the end, they are different products aimed at helping investors maximise their property returns using a variety of different strategies.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.