All Topics / Help Needed! / Anyone knows or member of “Cashflow Capital Pty Ltd”?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Profile photo of MajomaMajoma
    Participant
    @majoma

Hey JP, So how has your experience been. Mine has not been great after just one property and 2 + years to get to that position. I would avoid them at all costs.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Majoma Majoma.
    Profile photo of superAndrewsuperAndrew
    Participant
    @superandrew

This is a free service: http://searchinvestmentproperties.com.au/

This website only lists new developments. They might get paid by the developers.

Cheers

Andrew

superAndrew | Property Analyser and Finder Tool
    https://property-analyser.com.au

Profile photo of superAndrewsuperAndrew
    Participant
    @superandrew

Same with http://www.cashflowcapital.com.au

The few properties that they are listing on their website are also new properties or off-the plan, so they could be receiving commission from developers for these properties.

When hiring any consultant/adviser, it is important to know how they get paid and who pays them because that person will benefit from the transaction.

I don’t have any experience with their mentoring program but why pay so much money when there are so many free resources.

I wrote this article a while back that can help beginning investors to get started in property investing:
    http://positivecashflowproperty.net.au/property-questions-answers/how-to-get-into-property-investing-and-do-i-need-a-mentor/

Cheers

Andrew

superAndrew | Property Analyser and Finder Tool
    https://property-analyser.com.au

Profile photo of jakejake
    Participant
    @jake61

We joined Cashflow capital as we wanted “professional” help and didn’t want to make a mistake. We were only ever given 1 or 2 properties to choose from and after we purchased the property have not had any further contact from them. The mining town we bought in has gone down a lot in value over past few years, both in growth and rental return. We are holding on for the long term but would certainly not recommend this company to anyone and it will take us many years to recoup our invested money.

Profile photo of NewGirlNewGirl
    Participant
    @beginnergirl

Hi. this is my very first post. To those recent posters who have done business with Cashflow Capital, was it with purchases in Australia, or was it overseas? Majoma, could you explain a bit more about your bad experiences with them? Many many thanks in advance.

Profile photo of MajomaMajoma
    Participant
    @majoma

Hi NewGirl. The purchase was in Australia, a mining town. I, along with others have had a bad experience with this. Look at Jake’s comments above yours, same situation as mine. Many of us are in the same boat. I know because I am talking to other people who are just like me. Once they have your money there is very little support afterwards. Be very wary, and suggest you avoid them!

Profile photo of CathyCathy
    Participant
    @cathy01

If you want to avoid BAD INVESTMENTS avoid CASHFLOW CAPITAL at all costs ….. Speaking from my experience with them!!!

Profile photo of jenny haojenny hao
    Participant
    @jenny-hao

I am very disappointed with this company. $6000 for so called mentoring! They are selling developer’s off the plan or new properties to the people they are mentoring. Getting paid from both property investors and developers. They never be your buyer’s agent. Their aim is to make money from you.

Profile photo of daz79hdaz79h
    Participant
    @daza

They are absolutely rubbish!!! Avoid at all costs!! As everyone said they take your money then you never here from them.
    Only when they have deals in mining towns getting paid from developers.Biggest property spruikers out there!!!

Profile photo of CluelessClueless
    Participant
    @stephen-leung

Hi all
    This is my first post. I was wondering how Cashflow Capital can claim to offer properties at wholesale prices? Has anyone had some experience?
    Thanks
    Clueless

Participant
    @daza

It’s not wholesale.All stock from developers.They just recently told me they had some good cash flow positive properties in South Hedland.
    Ha!A mining town at this point in time! Load of crap! They claim they are mentors but once they take your money the only time you here from them is when they have a crappy deal on the table that’s going to make them a lot of money. They have ruined me going to property mentors for life! Rubbish! Don’t do it!

Profile photo of PropnewbiPropnewbi
    Participant
    @chadg

Hi Majoma and all, I recently went for a Cashflow Capital seminar and signed up for the membership $5K, they gave 30 days money back. The reason I signed is we want to buy an investment property but has been difficult to locate a good one. Can I find out from you what happened and what was the bad experience? In our first meeting I felt they trying to sell the stock they have showing it meets our requirements>

Participant
    @majoma

Run away and get your money back. I like many others wanted the same as you. They have hands not only in your pocket but developers as well. For a supposed positive cashflow property mine is now highly negative, and to add insult, without a tenant. No idea when I will get one next and even if I do, it will be no where near positive cashflow, probably never will.

Avoid CFC at all costs. Better doing it yourself or getting another mob as they do you no favours. You will regret it, like most of us who have!

Profile photo of CluelessClueless
    Participant
    @stephen-leung

When u ask for your money back, be careful about letting them talk u into getting a financial assessment or financing pre-approval. This most likely will extend the period past the 30 days then they will deny u your refund. Happened to me.

Profile photo of woolynightwoolynight
    Participant
    @woolynight

Thank you KS2010, The Fox, Majoma, jake, cathy, jenny, daz79h.
    I have signed up for their free seminar and was planning to go tomorrow night.
    You guys have saved me and many others time and heaps of money!

Profile photo of LynLyn
    Participant
    @lee10

I have just signed up as a gold member. I went with them after a lot of consideration. They have been very easy to talk to and seem trustworthy to me. They have been in business for a couple of years now and I can’t find any dirt or bad press on them. I haven’t purchased a property with them yet but they have already helped me rearrange my loans etc.
    The reasons I went with them is that I had bought one property and had stalled there. I am the type of person who knows that property is where I want to invest, I have read every book etc, yet still lacked the confidence to source and purchase properties. I feel that if Cashflow Capital can help me purchase properties like I want to then the fee is worth every cent. If you are confident to do the work yourself then go ahead. But for myself I feel CFC is the way to go.
    Cashflow Capital makes money by retaining customers and those customers buying more and more properties. The way I look at it is if they were out to rip people off they would have been exposed by now and wouldn’t be in business any more.
    They are now as I speak sourcing two properties, doing the due diligence and setting up my finances so that I can start asap. I have only been a member 2 days. My goal is to buy six more properties by the end of 2009, if CFC can help me achieve that, then it is worth the fee.
    I will keep you up to date as to how things progress.
    Cheers,JP.

Hi JP,

I have been offered a mentoring program by Cashflow Capital and now considering whether I should join. Could you please share with me your experience with Cash Flow Capital so far?

Thanks a lot.

Lyn

Profile photo of LMRKLMRK
    Participant
    @lmrk

Hi all

thanks for all of you comments. it seems that CashFlow Capital have changed the pricing / membership structure.

Has anyone had any recent experience with them as most of the comments are quite old.

many thank

Participant
    @majoma

You can paint it up however you want and change the stripes, but it is still the same animal. Avoid them at all costs. They have their hands in both the developers and buyers so are NOT independent. You will regret doing any business with CFC!!

Participant
    @daza

I second that! I cannot say it enough,stay away. They still send me dodgy deals. If I had of gone through with any of these in the last few years I would be broke!! They are just developers puppets getting commissions wherever they can. They definitely don’t have your best interests at heart. Throw your money in the bin it’s the same thing!

Participant
    @majoma

Furthermore, if your still silly enough to decide to go through with a purchase, watch what happens when things go wrong, and they will. CFC will wash their hands of any issues, even though you are their customer, and it is your responsibility to do your own due diligence (even though that is what you are paying them for!). You will have to follow up the issue(s) yourself and CFC will say they have no responsibility towards the project. Even though you are their customer, they cleverly ensure they are always at arm’s length from responsibility and will leave you in the lurch.

Again, avoid at all costs CFC, we cannot emphasise this enough. If you are still keen to join, just throw your money my way and I will take it off your hands for all the good CFC will do for you.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.