All Topics / Finance / Interest Free Loan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of mortgageadvisormortgageadvisor
    @mortgageadvisor

Have any of you heard of interest free loan?

***edited for spam ***
    Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Ah Eric is it. Are you refering to the Adelaide Bank Shared Equity scheme.

If you are then Yes we are well aware of it and I was the first broker in Australia to write a deal under the product.
    In fact it settles tomorrow and is Rismark's first settlement.

If you care do to a search on previous posts you will be aware most forumites are aware of the product. Shoudl be exicting when it gets opened upto investors.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of mortgageadvisormortgageadvisor
    @mortgageadvisor

Please be remainded that the product is attached exclusively to our lender and their homeloan product. The lender will not allow you to attach any other banks.

Eric
    Equity Finance & Mortgages Pty Ltd
    Mortgage Advisor mob: 0413 594 675

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

An interest free loan.

No such thing – especially from a bank. Their business is money – making it and they are very good at it.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

I came across an offer of an interest free loan in my SPAM mail but it didn't give any details until you registered with the Web Site.
    I didn't look any further as it felt it could have been a bit suspect or only for the USA.

@mortgageadvisor

Hi there,

This is a letigimate business and we have our professional broker to help you with the loan. As I once said again this is only attached exclusively to our homeloan products.
    If the other bank wants to use this service, they have to pay for a certain fees for the licence of the product. Sort of like when you buy Microsoft products. As this is an innovative product and there is a patent for using this product. Thank you. I hope this will clearify anything.

Eric              Mortgage Advisor
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Eric

The product is open to anyone Mortgage Broker who deals with Adelaide Bank.
    As I mentioned the first deal in Australia was settled on Wednesday and was one of our clients from the forum here.
    They have already been interviewed by Rismark and this by Today Tonight.

Regretfully a couple of the post statements you have made about the product have been factually incorrect so i woul durge you to acquaint yoruself with the product details before posting information on the forum here.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of TimCTimC
    @timc

Is that the loan that was in the Advertiser a few weeks back where the banks let a portion of the loan be interest free, but claim a percentage of the capital gains upon sale?? I think we all know who the real winners will be with this one.

@mortgageadvisor

Yes. That was what I mean. However there is some bank you took advantage of the product. They attached to their product. I think it is exclusively belong to Adeliade Bank.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.