All Topics / General Property / Any recent dealings with Cotherwood Invest -J Denjorkovic

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of mjc2007samjc2007sa
    @mjc2007sa

Has anyone had recent dealings with Cotherwood Investments and/or John Denjorkovic in Adleaide?
    I am getting crossed messages about getting involved with him.
    Can anyone give me the real situation?

i remeber that back in 2004 there were positive comments about John and he spoke at workshops in Melbourne.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

John was part of the MAP program as featured in my second book. Irrespective, I do not endorse or sanction him or his investing.

It is true that John spoke at several seminars I ran and presented case studies that he had invested in. On paper they promised to make attractive returns, however I cannot vouch for those profits being realised as I have not spoken to John for nearly 2 years.

Of recent times I have been contacted by people who have said that they are owed large sums of money from John as a result of joint ventures they did with him.

I suggest that you complete a thorough due diligence before handing over any money, and that you ask to speak to satisfied customers who have made profits.

Also, as with any investment, be sure to have valid security that underpins any loan made.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of Chief BandogChief Bandog
    Participant
    @chief-bandog

Sorry to be a bit slow… but are you referring to John and Rondah from SA?

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Yep.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

John has spoken at a few of the Adelaide investor meetings and seems to be very knowledgeable in many areas. I know a few people who have worked with him recently and say that he is currently a little overwhelmed with too many projects and maxed out finance. As a result, there have been many unfinished JV and renovation projects as well as money owing. This was a few months ago and he may have caught up with payments and finished what he started but I really don't know. As Steve suggestions a thorough due diligence is a must!

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

All i can say is 2 words when i hear that name and they are……"Bad News!"

I don't think i can give you 1 name of a JV who's been completely satisfied after having done business with him in actual fact, i can think of at least half a dozen who are chasing him for lots of owed money!

The guy has alot of knowledge and has the ability to convince you of almost anything but at the end of the day, you need to do your own due diligence on the guy and make your own decisions but from our personal experience, its unfortunately been a complete nightmare and we're considered as one of the lucky ones!

Kim

Profile photo of mjc2007samjc2007sa
    @mjc2007sa

Thanks to all for the heads up.
    Unfortunately the general theme is negative.
    Hope no one is seriously comprimised by their dealings and recovery is possible in time.
    No further replies necessary ..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.