Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of CompleksCompleks
    Participant
    @compleks

Hi.

I'm currently in the process of getting my job and payment sorted out. This will be my first 'real' job, if you would even call it that. So I figured that as my next step it would be a good idea to source out some good advisor's.

I was wondering how many advisor's you have, and what their field is? (accountant, financial planner, solicitor etc…)

Who would you say is your most valuable asset?

I'm assuming that I should look first and foremost for a good accountant.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend an accountant in Melbourne?

Lastly, how much money do you spend on your various advisors, and how often you you require their services?

Thank you very much for your time.

Compleks.

Profile photo of raddlesraddles
    @raddles

Hi there 

I notice you haven't had a response to your query and thought I would oblige
    As to the most valuable asset – I would have to say a good education is the most valuable asset you can have and pass onto your children – you never stop learning and continuing education should be one thing you pursue throughout your life
    I think having a good Accountant is important when things start to get complicated
    I note that as a legal practitioner, I can pool ideas with peers which is very helpful and I also have studied financial planning which is also very useful
    I would probably spend about $2k per year on advisors who assist me with aspects of investments undertaken.
    As for an Accountant in Melbourne – there have been other threads which recommend people – so perhaps just search others comments
    thanks
    Profile photo of CompleksCompleks
    Participant
    @compleks

Cheers, I appreciate the input.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.