All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Exceptional accountant required in Perth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of airstrike2001airstrike2001
    Participant
    @airstrike2001

Hi All,

I am currently looking for an exceptional accountant to handle my soon to start investment property and also my personal and small business tax and accounting requirements.

I feel i got ripped off by my last one from reading through some of the previous posts and have done most of it myself since but it's all getting harder with more work coming in etc.

Any recommendations – I live in Baldivis but will travel to any part of Perth metro area for the right person

Thanks
    Steve 

Profile photo of celesteceleste
    Participant
    @celeste

Hi Steve

I use Mack & Co in West Perth – excellant

Celeste

Profile photo of mcchechmcchech
    @mcchech

Hi,

Mack & Co were recommended in a thread a while back, so I made an appointment with them 2 weeks ago.  The accountant I spoke to tried to tell me that you couldn't negatively gear in any trust structure.  Now, I know that not to be true, so I was a bit disappointed.  I guess you need to make sure you are talking to the right accountant at that firm. 

I would like to hear from anyone else who deals with a different accountant in Perth.

Regards

Profile photo of DaviddanaeDaviddanae
    @daviddanae

Colin Powell (94453488) is supposed to be very good.
    I am yet to meet with him though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.