All Topics / Help Needed! / perth wa investors

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Profile photo of emmajamesemmajames
    @emmajames

I would like to meet like minded property investors in Perth, who use this forum. Any takers?

Profile photo of P_retiredP_retired
    @p_retired

Hi Emma
    i in Bunbury not exactly the same but not sure if you mean Perth or WA

cheers

Profile photo of emmajamesemmajames
    @emmajames

i guess i meant Perth. Just great to speak to someone who is in the same state with the whole property boom going on. Quite different i think here to investing over east.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Emma,

If you analyse the Perth market at the moment it is apparent that the market has slowed significantly since last year.

Simple maths tells us the growth of last year ~37% (ABS) is not sustainable and anyone who entered the Perth market in the last half of 2006 with a view to making money in the short term is taking a risk (sure some may have – but I believe quite a few will soon sit on negative or minimal equity). As always the herd that arrives towards the end of a boom carries the greatest risk, whereas those that adopt a longer term point of view seem to achieve greater success.

The number of listings has grown significantly and days to sell increased – signs the market has turned. Some vendors are starting to seek buyers as distinct from buyers seeking vendors.

In effect look elsewhere at the moment.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

We're doing as Derek has stated and recently picked up a Brisbane IP using the great equity from the WA IP's

Profile photo of Asian spiritAsian spirit
    Participant
    @asian-spirit

Hi Emma

We live in the hills and would like to meet with like minded people in Perth, if you get some more takers let me know and we will come along.We have IP’s but am finding it very hard to make my mind up on the next type of project to take on, as Derek pointed out, things are changing in Perth. Hope to see you soon
    Gary

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Perth also has groups such as;

"The Investors Club"

Craig TURNBULLS group at ASPIRE

And a group called Property investors Network http://www.propertyinvestornetwork.com.au/ which is well worth a look

I'm sure there's a few more about as well

Profile photo of EtceteraEtcetera
    @etcetera

Hi Emmajames,

We'd be in for it with a bit of notice.

Keep us informed.

Cheers,

E.

Profile photo of emmajamesemmajames
    @emmajames

Well, 1st week in May sounds good to me, I guess somewhere central to each of us would be best.  I am in Duncraig. Thank you also to redwing for your information about other Perth WA Clubs.

Profile photo of jamiedellamjamiedellam
    Participant
    @jamiedellam

we live in Atwell. I would also be interested in meeting up to discuss property investing although i am 100% against investing in perth at the moment.

Participant
    @asian-spirit

Hi JD

We are trying to organise a meeting for Friday 27th April say 7 o'clock  in or around the city, any suggestions? 3 are Nor and 2 Sor

Gary

Participant
    @jamiedellam

just let me know.
    Ive never been to organized property meeting before..should be interesting.

Participant
    @jamiedellam

also if you are interested in investing in new zealand I may be interested in travelling there with a fellow investor for the sole purpose of looking at / purchasing properties.

Participant
    @asian-spirit

Hi guys

If you would like to come and have a chat with other investors, share some stories and information, come along to the ” Royal in east Perth for 7pm this Friday 27th”,when you come in give me a call on 0405 081 376, look forward to meeting you.

Gary

Profile photo of ShelliemayeShelliemaye
    Participant
    @shelliemaye

I'm interested too.  I'm way up north but work south – so central would be great for me.  When's it going to happen?

Profile photo of millionsmillions
    Participant
    @millions

There is a group formed already also that I attended a couple of months ago.  My computer crashed and I've lost The details.  I'll try doing a search in this forum and let you know any details I can find.  Linda.   Otherwise, if you want to form a new group I'd be interested.

Participant
    @asian-spirit

Hi Shelliemay

This Friday at the Royal in East Perth, so you could go on your way home from work? we’ll be there, when you come in call me on 0405 081 376.

Regards
    Gary

Participant
    @millions

Oops.  Ignore last post.  I missed 2nd page and now I can't delete my post.  East Perth sounds good, shall try to make it and will call if I can.  Linda

Participant
    @asian-spirit

Hi Millions

Sounds good, one other lady has found out the name of another group that meets near the Burswood, i’ll let you know

Regards
    Gary

Participant
    @millions

Yer, that was the one I attended.  Hegneys Property Valuations attended which was quite informative. PM me with details please.  Thanks Linda

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.