All Topics / Help Needed! / buying interstate

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of emmajamesemmajames
    @emmajames

Could someone please discuss with me buying interstate properties without me having the ability to physically view them.

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57

There are serverl ways do the research via the internet http://www.realestate.com.au domain.com etc also you could contact the councils by phone email etc.  you would ask for feed back of particular areas in this forum. Google earth is a way to view the area plus you can use rpdata.com to get a picture of comparative sales in the area.

You also have the choice of using a buyers agent much like a real estate agent however where the realestate agent works for the seller the buyers agent is paid by the buyer and therefore is working for the buyer to find a property. 

Personally once i have done my own research for the cost of a low budget air fair I prefer to go and sus it out myself once I am convinced I am happy with what I want. 

Profile photo of Asian spiritAsian spirit
    Participant
    @asian-spirit

Hi Emma

I have just bought a display home in Melbourne, it was organised through my accountantin Malaga, who also bought one, at this point in time it is positive geared for two years min, you can contact:
    Pete- @Slikkerveer & co on 9249 4833
    ATB
    Gary

Profile photo of emmajamesemmajames
    @emmajames

thanks for that information. i might just do that.

quick questions – how much was the property and how much are the tenants paying?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.